Old 19-07-2007, 10:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Half Price Time

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
*snip*

Can I borrow it to drag my son to his doctor appointments. He broke his leg,
has had surgery on it and at 15 and 6 feet tall, I can't pick him up any
more!

Cheryl

sounds like you could use it! hope the doctor's office is close by
then, that still might be some work by the time you get there if it's
far......

hope the legs heals quickly,

rae
who has to make a 45 min trip to get quality health care........