Old 19-07-2007, 08:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default re.garden when selling house

On Jul 18, 2:13 pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
We are thinking about moving in a year or two, I will of course have to
leave my garden where I have worked hard and am now happy with. What is the
way to go about it? I suppose one has to leave growing things or can some be
removed to new garden, maybe I should start taking cutting`s and sowing
seeds in pots now. Do ornamental pots etc go with the house, questions
questions questions ? Words of wisdom and advice will be appreciated .

Kate, we have just sold our house. The legal position is that once
contracts are exchanged, we cannot remove anything in the garden, that
excludes pots and greenhouses but these have to be specified in the
Further and Better Particulars.

We don't want to take any plants, I will enjoy creating a new garden.
I have taken cuttings of those that have a special memory and I will
grow these on but I'm afraid that some are unsuited to the climate we
are going to.

Judith