Old 20-07-2007, 03:26 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Phyllis and Jim Phyllis and Jim is offline

Default rpm is 5 months old - thanks all

Rec.ponds.moderated is now just about 5 months old. Google reports
that we are steadily having in the vicinity of 90 posters. The posts
per month are slowly rising. We have had our challenges and tensions,
but we have made it through them. A warm and civil community is
developing. Phyllis and I are glad.

Our thanks to those who worked so hard to establish the group and to
those who have joined in the discussions.

May your ponds thrive.

Jim