Old 20-07-2007, 10:38 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Tomato leaves turning yellow

Steveo said:

wrote:
Steveo said:

(Mel M Kelly) wrote:
Just mist the leaves with the fungi and aspirin late in the evening.

You're sure it's a fungus, Mel?

when you gonna start blocking webtv, dood? =P

I thought about you saying that again.. as I hit send. I have a couple
internet buds that still use webtv. (i know) So I can't block webtv just
yet.

Sure you can. Just upscore your buddies' posts.

Googlegroups is -much- worse.

Hell ya. But, like I said, you can upscore the few that are a worthy read.

--

Eggs

-A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.