Old 20-07-2007, 08:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John John is offline

Default Keri Grow

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:53:14 GMT, "John"
wrote and included this (or some of this):

Can anyone help me here.

I hve a gardening friend who had a bottle of Keri Grow in her shed for
years, i suggested she should have it radio carbon dated!

Seriously though, it was an ICI product and of coure is no longer made
under
this name.

BUT it did revive some fairly poor spider plants, and we are wondering if
it
is still made under a different name.
If anyone knows, someone in this group will?

According to Mr Google it's still available under its own name

http://www.kingstonhs.co.uk/PDF_Files/stock.pdf

--
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³

Thanks ®óñ© © ²°¹°-°³

I found thi a well, i am a long way from Kington, and my local garden centre
told me it was withdrawn, a were all ICI products, some time ago, so my
request wa a bit of a shot in the dark!

Thanks anyway.
John