Old 20-07-2007, 01:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Half Price Time

On Jul 20, 12:53?am, Billy Rose wrote:
In article .com,

Sheldon wrote:
On Jul 19, 2:26?pm, Billy Rose wrote:
In article . com,

Sheldon wrote:
likely there's not enough growing season remaining to
produce peppers anyway.

Habanero is 8" to 10" tall. It is mid July and we often have heat in
October. No rain usually until Nov. For a buck twenty-five, I'll risk it.

Go for it, it's a very cheap gamble... at worst you have a pot of
greenery for a few months. But that was not the point. My point is
that a wagon can be sold next year, a pepper plant cannot.

And my point is that I have thee months to harvest my investment. You
know Chicago, I know Sonoma County. They are not the same.

Chicago? I don't live in Chicago.