Old 20-07-2007, 04:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Half Price Time / charlie

Charlie wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:31:54 -0400, rachael simpson
wrote:

dishonesty is against my belief. and I wasn't asking about water
cleanliness, i was asking if there was a way to preserve and conserve
the water...........and you think what you want, the docs and hospitals
(and the marina) that i worked for know otherwise....

sorry charlie, had to reply to this one....he's trying to step on my
dignity. however, i will pray for him and ignore any more posts from
him on this one.

normally a peace-keeper,
rae

I would have expected no less.

Prime Directive #1: No lies. I live by that. Our family lives by
that.

Prime Directive #2: The Golden Way. "Treat others as you wish to be
treated" "Do unto others......." I *try* to live by that. Our family
*tries* to live by that.

Worry not about correcting Sheldon. He does not honor #2. We'll not
give him the satisfaction of being treated as he treats others, eh?

Peace
Charlie

point noted! i live by both of those standards, as well as a few others.
i know better than to scrape with him, but i felt i had to say something
when accused of lying. that is something i don't stand for. i wasn't
angry by no means.

how's the new baby by the way? got it out in the garden yet? breanna
started crawling in church sunday before last. she will be six months
this sunday. will be so glad when she's through with cutting these first
two teeth. stays right ill with it. Wyatt never had it this bad when he
was teething.

well, it's finally nap time for a certain little boy.........

rae