Old 20-07-2007, 06:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default sunflowers and squirrels

"JoeSpareBedroom" expounded:

It's not hatred. It's realism. You probably don't much like mosquitoes, and
you probably kill a few now and then when they affect you too closely.
There's no fundamental difference between a dog and a mosquito.

You're so immersed in your hatred you've lost all sense of proportion
or reason. I don't much like mosquitoes, but my dislike of them
doesn''t cause me to diagnose other people with ailments, that's for
sure....

Then, there's coprophilia, something which many dog owners are afflicted
with. Why they don't seek treatment is unexplainable.

--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts