Old 20-07-2007, 04:06 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default drought conditions

Right...

;-)

Ice Age anyone?

In article ,
jangchub wrote:

And in Central TX we've had more rain then we normally get in a year.
I suppose climate change has nothing to do with this.

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:55:15 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

REMEMBER that the biggest problem for trees during drought is over watering
of urban trees. Of course lack of nurse logs in wooded areas is a serious
problem for trees during drought.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
just to show you how dry it is around here...........

the local paper did an article on the corn crops this summer:

http://clintonnc.com/articles/2007/0...topstory95.txt

--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.