Old 20-07-2007, 06:47 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Sheldon[_1_] Sheldon[_1_] is offline

Default Half Price Time

On Jul 20, 12:30?pm, Nyssa wrote:

Wow, that was a great deal! And I could use a cart like
that rather than always borrowing my neighbor's. lol

Just checked the link and the "closest" Tractor Supply is
40+ miles one way with no guarantee that they'd have 'em
at that price when I got there. sigh

They were never at that $20 price, only an utter fool would believe
that fairy tale

Originally that particular cart was a Lowes exclusive, and then there
was a recall due to danger from exploding wheels (rims were plastic -
I got four new wheels w/tires, still in the box, never did use them).
I don't believe that cart sold for $20 at any Tractor Supply Co., even
if used and all beat up it's still worth more than $20... the wheels
alone are worth more than $20. Takes a good two hours putting all
those pieces together... this cart weighs better than 60 pounds, this
is a big cart and very strong... this is definitely not a plaything
for kids. It's actually a bargain at full store price, compared to
similar carts/wagons it's a steal.

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...180&lpage=none