Old 20-07-2007, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Red Geranium seeds

On 20 Jul, 10:02, "John Vanini" wrote:
When I sent off my question, I had trouble trying to define exactly what I
meant by 'deep bright red' flowers and I realise now that it's not easy to
get the idea across, so I apologise!

You ought to look in France - the brightest Pelargonium x hortorum
I've seen! There's Christian Rouge, Balle de Feu and many many more
very bright red. Check links below and any problems let me know (I
speak the language ;o) I could even bring some back for you if you
want. Just email me.

http://perso.orange.fr/gaboriau.isab...GeraniumF.html
http://www.jeanpaullejardinier.com/i...romo=2&pid=417