Old 20-07-2007, 06:01 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_6_] Reel McKoi[_6_] is offline

Default rpm is 5 months old - thanks all

"Phyllis and Jim" wrote in message
oups.com...
Rec.ponds.moderated is now just about 5 months old. Google reports
that we are steadily having in the vicinity of 90 posters. The posts
per month are slowly rising. We have had our challenges and tensions,
but we have made it through them. A warm and civil community is
developing. Phyllis and I are glad.

Our thanks to those who worked so hard to establish the group and to
those who have joined in the discussions.

May your ponds thrive.

I'm sure we'll continue to grow as time passes.

I'm enjoying my ponds from the window as I sit here with a walking-air-boot
on my foot. What a hell of a time to break an ankle.
--
RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.