Old 21-07-2007, 01:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
cat daddy cat daddy is offline

Default Kylie's Garden

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
cat daddy wrote:
"rachael simpson" wrote in message

oh well....i meant that i agreed with billy about the ads,. mind got
ahead of my fingers again..lol

my first two posts were meant in good humor too, in case anyone thought
otherwise...although, i still think better language could have been

used.

You have a good heart, rae, and I enjoy reading your posts. Too bad

the
spammer took advantage of your good nature, as well, and lived up to

what
she was called out for. Using the grandkid as a marketing tool is pretty
despicable.

thank you! at least someone likes me...lol....was starting to think i
was gonna have to start singing the worm song......lol

I had to look that up....... }:-)

http://www.theboys.co.uk/lwormsong.htm