Old 20-07-2007, 09:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardener[_2_] Gardener[_2_] is offline

Default Newbie wants your opinion

" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 20, 3:37 pm, "Gardener" wrote:
My husband and I have taken a very drap garden and turned it into a
beautiful place, which we call, Kylie's Garden, after our granddaughter!

I would like to invite you to visit our Kylie's Garden. I would love to
have your comments and suggestions on how to improve my new
space!http://lovemyskincare.com

Okay so the URL needs to be different, but I already had this one, so I
decided to use it for my gardening.

First of all my overall impression was that this is a dedication to
Kylie, who looks adorable. Secondly, I found it a bit difficult to
navigate and I thought, perhaps, it should not have Kylie's picture on
every page. Overall, you have gone to an enormous amount of trouble
and all the site needs now is to be fine tuned, well done.

Judith

Thank you so much! I am working on the fine tuning. And I am taking much
of everyone's advice into account!

Lisa