Old 20-07-2007, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default Shredders

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:12:24 GMT, WaltA wrote:

I may be out of date because it is many many years since I bought my
Allen shredder.

We've had an Allen shredder for 13+ years. Can't fault it for the amount of
shredding we do (*lots*). Dunno what we'd have done without it. Only
problem - it cost a fortune (several hundred £££). Would buy one again but
would advise anyone who doesn't have masses of stuff to shread to look for
something cheaper.
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton