Old 21-07-2007, 02:17 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
JS JS is offline

Default HELP: Unknown Predator destroying my garden

In the past few days, I have noticed my backyard garden
has been invaded by an unknown predator. Right now
I am growing beans. I have noticed that
any leaves or branches within 1 foot or so
from the ground are practically gone or destroyed.

I would like to get some advises from your
experts in this forum what I should do to prevent
further problem. I am suspecting a rabbit ? but
may be not. I am almost certain that
it happens at night time. BTW, I live in Dallas, TX
area.

Thanks in advance,

JIMMY