Old 21-07-2007, 04:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default cucumber beetle infestation - what to do?

I've been pinching them when I see them, and I may have to be satisfied
with
that, as I don't want to sterilize the garden. I think our soil is too
wet
for ant lions. We had them everywhere in Vegas, and we used to enjoy
feeding
ants to them, but I've never seen them around here.

You don't want ethnic cleansing, you want diversity.
--

Lol, don't get me started :-). In this case, I want highly discriminatory,
intolerant, profiling type of racial genocide .