Old 21-07-2007, 05:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ook Ook is offline

Default First Pumpkin of the season

"Omelet" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com delete
the Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote:

For the pumpkin lovers I bet this baby doubles in size every couple
of
days.

begin 666 firstpumpkin.jpg
[Image]

end

Let it get about 3 times that size, then serve it like Zucchini. :-)

Baby pumpkin with small seeds before it begins to mature makes a very
edible steamed squash!

Mom taught me that. ;-d
--

I agree - what a great idea! These vines sprawl about 10 feet in all
directions - I had no idea a pumpkin plant could be so invasive! And it