Old 21-07-2007, 10:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Grave Yard Guy Grave Yard Guy is offline

Default Red Geranium Seeds

I also learned to take cutting of those special plants. ;^) I have a few
of them with me for years now.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

John

How do you get them to weather the cold winters? I stumbled onto some
beautiful varieties this year and would really like to have them around for
a while, but I thought geraniums were annuals.

I've found several articles on how to start cuttings from established
plants, but nothing as to keeping them through the winter.