Old 21-07-2007, 08:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default 'Climbing' Pelargonium

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:31:21 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Someone posted asking about a climbing, ivy leaf pel. I said I'd ask about
the one I know in Jersey. Nobody knows the name of it. Apparently it was a
present to my ex mil and 'came in a basket'. If we manage to propagate it
and can't get an ID I think Pelargonium Basketcase has a certain ring to it.
;-) Certainly, it seems to be a bit confused about what it should be doing.

I asked.

But I don't think you'll get many customers with a name like that!
Isn't there an equivalent in French? It would sound much more exotic!

--
Chris