Old 21-07-2007, 01:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
jangchub jangchub is offline

Default citric waste

Actually, that is a proper term for materials which normally have no
use for the manufacturer. I give anyone credit who is trying to make
a change and I'm pretty surprised by your statement.

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:41:48 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Then it wouldn't be called waste, would it? Waste is a human term for
inefficient management.

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
just heard on the 5:30 news that some company is planning on building a
factory in Florida that will produce ethanol from orange peel and other
citric waste.

wonder what that will do to citric prices in the stores.......