Old 21-07-2007, 06:01 PM
rflook rflook is offline
Registered User

Default Help! I wat to grow an everygreen climber - any suggestions?

Hi,

After having a garden which was just totally overgrown for a year i managed to dig up all of the huge trees/bushes and have a lovely lawn on the way. Now my next plan was to cover a rather boring wall with a trellis and climber. However after a quick trip to the local garden centre i was told that it was too late for me to grow a climber as it will die when winter comes. He suggested i could buy a pre grown climber but that is no good to me as i dont have a car and therefore no way of getting it home.

I was hoping therefore that there might be a year round climber that is quite hardy.

Any help would be seriously appreciated.