Old 01-04-2003, 03:56 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Added pond straw and water turned yellowish-brown

Do not drain your pond to start over again! The tanning will ultimately go
away soon. PS: Make sure your parameters are ok!

--
_______________________________________
"Architecture is the ultimate erotic 'object'."

"Terry Stabb" wrote in message
news
I added a bag of pond straw last night to my pond and the water was clear.
I just put the pond in two weeks ago and the water has been crystal clear
the whole time. this morning I looked and the water is a yellowish-brown
color. I can still see the bottom of my pond okay. Could this be because
of the straw and should I drain it and start over?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Terry