Old 21-07-2007, 06:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default sunflowers and squirrels

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:12:16 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Then, there's coprophilia, something which many dog owners are afflicted
with. Why they don't seek treatment is unexplainable.

????????????

I certainly have seen poo-eating dogs, but poo-eating humans?

What are you on about with *this*, Oscar? Ya didn't change subjects,
mid-thought did ya'? I am sure there are other groups related to
*that* discussion, butt I don't want to hear about it, thank you very
much!

Charlie

Don't forget to "Fart for Freedom".
Face away from White House and raise a big stink.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/