Old 21-07-2007, 07:43 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Kylie's Garden

Almost all ISP come with a couple email accounts and a website. My DH
and I have picture intensive websites and needed more space and we
spend (OH MY GOD...) an extra 100 bucks per year for webspace AND
domain name to "host" our pictures. our domain is weloveteaching.com
and there are NO advertisers there.

your domain is "lovemyskincare" NOT "lovemygrandaughter" which means
you are USING your grandaughter's site to make money. and you get
paid according to how many people visit the site. and when I looked I
noticed tracking cookies trying to kick in. pffffft

The ads that are placed there are to recoup the hosting fees
to post it for people who (unlike you) appreciate our hard work!