Old 21-07-2007, 07:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default small garden (UK)

In article . com,
tinytee wrote:

Hi, I have a small garden which is about 20 feet long and 15 feet
wide. It's full sun nearly all day, (when we actually have some sun
that is, been raining all summer so far) and I was wondering if anyone
has any clever tips for getting the most out of this space?

Thanks
Tee

look into a Japanese garden type of experience. If possible use
borrowed views.

"A Japanese Touch for your Garden."

ISBN 0-87011-391-7

Of course you can steal a few ideas from this book and tie it into a
formal herb garden. I'd go to local gardens and glean ideas and then
make it your own.

Your garden.

Bill

--