Old 21-07-2007, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default Shredders

"Broadback" wrote in message
My Bosch electric shredder works fine, however I have a lot off hedging,
feeding it the clippings a "handful" at a time is laborious to say the
least. Any opinions on a shredder which will gulp up hedge cuttings
please? It does not need to be able to deal with thick branches.

For hedge cuttings I find my Billy Goat a godsend, not the smelly animal
type you understand but the petrol powered garden vacuum type. It sucks them
up, then chops them up, and packs them into a bag for dumping on the compost
heap.

Mike