Old 21-07-2007, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Newsgroup question

"OG" wrote in message

"Susan" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:52:47 -0000, "Bella"
wrote:

Hi,

Is there a newsgroup which would allow me to post a plant picture as an
attachment? I don't have the know-how to set up my own web page or Blog.

Thank you,
Bella

I don't suppose Bella is still waiting for an answer - see the OP posting
date

I don't need to look at it again!

But in response - Flickr and Picasaweb are both easy to sign up for and
post pictures to.

Yes but that's not what Susan asked for - she specified a newsgroup which
allowed attachments.

Mary