Old 21-07-2007, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Newsgroup question

On Jul 21, 6:28 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 21/7/07 18:20, in article
, "Mary Fisher"

wrote:

"OG" wrote in message

"Susan" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:52:47 -0000, "Bella"
wrote:

Hi,

Is there a newsgroup which would allow me to post a plant picture as an
attachment? I don't have the know-how to set up my own web page or Blog.

Thank you,
Bella

I don't suppose Bella is still waiting for an answer - see the OP posting
date

I don't need to look at it again!

But in response - Flickr and Picasaweb are both easy to sign up for and
post pictures to.

Yes but that's not what Susan asked for - she specified a newsgroup which
allowed attachments.

She asked for it in 2004, hence the remark that she's probably not still
hanging around. V. strange.

Very astute of you M'Lady, did you go to Detective School?

Judith