Old 21-07-2007, 08:09 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Kylie's Garden

Anybody who is actually a web designer will know the difference
between personal and commercial websites. I find it VERY hard to
believe that you dont have control over who is posting ads to your
site. given that .............
It is fine to have a business but dont cry when people nail you for
trying to pull a fast one when you are advertising.

I have many many websites. none are commercial, none have ads. There
is one website on our domain lists his parents art work, some of which
is for sale. you cant get to that site from any of my websites. it is
really easy and web design isnt my business.

apparently those of us sitting at our PCs are so highly educated that
we can both sit at our PCs AND have a career AND income and not get
sucked into your little game.

You arent going to make a living off the Internet by trying to suck
people into visiting your sites. in addition, your web design sucks.
Ingrid

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:24:59 -0400, "Gardener"
wrote:
So I am NOT allowed to be a web designer? Not allowed to have my own
business nor am I allowed to put any ads on any of MY websites and still be
able to get advice from people?

Apparently you must all just sit at your PC's and have no incomes or career?
As you can see by what he posts I have nothing to hide and no one ask if I
was a web designer. I just ask for some gardening opinions on the website I
built in reference to our gardens we call Kylie's Garden????