Old 22-07-2007, 01:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Help! I wat to grow an everygreen climber - any suggestions?

On Jul 21, 10:01 am, rflook wrote:
Hi,

After having a garden which was just totally overgrown for a year i
managed to dig up all of the huge trees/bushes and have a lovely lawn
on the way. Now my next plan was to cover a rather boring wall with a
trellis and climber. However after a quick trip to the local garden
centre i was told that it was too late for me to grow a climber as it
will die when winter comes. He suggested i could buy a pre grown
climber but that is no good to me as i dont have a car and therefore no
way of getting it home.

I was hoping therefore that there might be a year round climber that is
quite hardy.

Any help would be seriously appreciated.

--
rflook

Where on this earth are you?

mle