Old 21-07-2007, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Imminent storm

On 21 Jul, 23:33, Martin wrote:
Soon they'll be bringing three months of dirty washing home for Xmas :-)

Won't be much then, he can manage with the same pair of jeans for err
month ...

Aside - I seem to have some gremlins in the posts recently. First I
couldn't see Nick's post, he emailed, bless, but now I can't reply to
Rusty on the 'new to newsgroup' thread!? Why is that?! I've sent an
email coz he's a dear chap. I can't beleive he's back and just saw one
post from him.