Old 20-11-2002, 02:55 AM
Anatase

Default My plan of attack on our English Ivy

I had ~900 sqf and it took me 2 weeks ridding all the layers of 300sqf of
it. 1 year later I now have 650sqf to get rid of. I pulled the 300 sqf out
by hand and ready to research a better alternative. I don't want to rent
machinery as it's on a slope and would like to retain the stability. But I
can walk the slope so Im proposing that I have a go at it with a gas weed
eater with those heavy duty blades. Pull back the layers and start again.
then yank out the master roots.

Question here is will the gas weedeater with those blades or better be
suitable for this attack?