Old 22-07-2007, 02:02 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default Don't laugh too hard! the mower got borked first time out...

"Eggs Zachtly" wrote in message
Clark said:

The new blades are thicker, and have a "crease" on both sides 3/4 of the
length of the blade, looks like they were added to make the blade more
rigid.
so far I like them

Have you tested them on that stick, yet? =D

--
Eggs

-What do you call a fish with no eyes? ... A fsh

I just had a good laugh at your post, thanks. :-)

You kidding? I tried to avoid thick grass!!!
No really, I mowed (almost) the same way I did last weekend, (I'm gun shy
now) I'll post some links of the Pics I took of the blades.
The pictures won't do justice compared to holding and looking at the blades
in person, but I think you can still see the diff.

Clark