Old 22-07-2007, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default re.garden when selling house

Sorry to be so long in answering all you kind people, I think the answer is
to collect seeds and cutting`s. We still have not decided to go but a good
tidy up would still be a good idea :-)

kate

On Jul 18, 2:13 pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
We are thinking about moving in a year or two, I will of course have to
leave my garden where I have worked hard and am now happy with. What is
the
way to go about it? I suppose one has to leave growing things or can
some be
removed to new garden, maybe I should start taking cutting`s and sowing
seeds in pots now. Do ornamental pots etc go with the house, questions
questions questions ? Words of wisdom and advice will be appreciated .