Old 22-07-2007, 05:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Azalea chlorotic

In article ,
Stephen Henning wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:

Wake up dumb bunny and google "elemental sulfur, soil pH". Why are you
wasting our time?

A wise man or woman once said: 'If you can't say anything nice, don't
say anything.'

Bons mots lad, on my word, and gallantly said but compared to the
spectrum of character assassination seen in "wrecked gardens" this one
here, could pass for pillow talk. An elbow in the ribs, if you take my
meanin'. It was only bit of encouragement that, to get off her backside
and to use the grey matter found in that dormant organ between her ears,
but if you want to enable her helplessness and insure her dependancy, so
be it, she's your responsibility. Must 'ave been a bad idea all that
twaddle about givin' fish or teaching fishin', hmmm?

Googling "elemental sulfur, soil pH" brings up 645,000 hits which are
mostly useless as are insults.

Odd thing that. Besides the requisite offer to sell me a book, (I wonder
if the dogs use Google?) the first hit I had from Google was:
http://virtual.clemson.edu/groups/tu...%20Water%20Qua
lity/lowering_soilph_with_eleme.htm

I fancied it a decent read. You obviously have higher standards.
Maybe it's your browser. Give it a good whackin'. That should fix it.

Googling ' "acidifying soil" azalea ' brings up 124 applicable hits but
doesn't answer the other questions.

Haven't seen you around before. Don't read books by any chance do you?
What ever you do, don't mention books to the dogs. It seems to put them
on edge and they can do some frightful howlin' those dogs can. I've had
to close me windows.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/