Old 22-07-2007, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Imminent storm

On 22/7/07 11:34, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 22 Jul, 00:41, Sacha wrote:
On the whole it's not good form to announce to a newsgroup who you're in
email correspondence with because Email is private and is intended to
remain so, on the whole.

On the whole we all know that you are a control freak. That has been
clearly established. Who is writing emails to whom is absolutely none
of your business. Telling people not to write emails to others and not
to tell is also very weird especially when it is regarding news of an
old urg poster.

One of the reasons I posted that is because of your well-established habit
of holding the threat of publishing emails over peoples' heads. You've done
that many times. I don't give a damn who's emailing whom but I think it's
probably a good thing if this group and newcomers to it are aware that
emailing you gives you the illusion that you have control over your
correspondents, if they don't behave as you wish on the group.

That and with your delusions of grandeur, your failed attempt to
gather selected 'experts' to your house for meets, (archived links
kindly supplied on request) all those failed soirees all done by
private emails are proof that you have absolutely no ground to tell
others what to do. Your little vendetta against me hasn't worked.

Vendetta against you? Don't give yourself airs, Helene. Who on earth would
be bothered to expend that sort of time and energy on you?! Absurd
creature. Perhaps however, you should be aware that your own behaviour has
been the vendetta you've waged against yourself. It has had the effect of
you now residing in most peoples' killfiles, which is why you don't receive
many answers to your burbling and those you do get are from a predictable
few or newcomers who haven't yet learned your vicious habits.

Those who know me and have met me will tell you that you are wrong.
Come to terms with it Sacha, ignore me and just move on. Allan Holmes
is waiting for your forgiveness on another thread. Go, go and see him.
He is grovelling at your feet, lucky girl.

You are a liar and a fool. I have held two happily successful meets, one
here and one at my old house. I have had a great many members of this group
to visit and some as house guests. Four were here just a couple of weeks
ago. All of them with rare exceptions, know more about plants and gardening
than you ever will. If anyone is pretentious in that direction, it's you.
For personal reasons, I cancelled one proposed meet to which several people
had said they were coming but no doubt you're sore that I made it clear you
would not be welcome at it. I don't invite stalkers to our home.

That is something else others should know about you. If you displease
Helene Rudlin she drives to your house to be photographed outside it and
then publishes it on the web as some kind of puerile threat; or she
threatens you wish a 'visit, like some cheap Mafioso; she digs through
Google to find whatever she can about you and re-prints it out of context
and encourages others to do the same; in someone else's case she tried to
lose their job for them and wreck their career and in mine she went into my
Amazon account to look at my wish list and then insult me on here about it.
You've been warned. The woman's a menace.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk