Old 22-07-2007, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Newsgroup question

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 21/7/07 23:12, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 23:07:10 +0100, Sacha

wrote:

On 21/7/07 22:56, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jul 21, 10:57 pm, Sacha wrote:

Me and Bergerac. ;-) Wish I could claim special powers but ...

I was on a flight back from Guernsey many years ago and John Nettles
and the woman who played his girlfriend sat opposite me, I wonder why
they were filming in Guernsey?

Which girlfriend?! He went through quite a few. ;-) As to why
Guernsey,
storyline, perhaps? Some episodes were set in France (though not
necessarily shot there) so was there one shot in Guernsey? There's a
military cemetery in Fort George in Guernsey and I have a faint memory
of
that coming into an episode though I might be wrong. Location,
location,
location. ;-)

Probably the one who became Mamia in Eastenders.

?? Who?

You don't watch Eastenders?

Shame on you!(:-)