Old 22-07-2007, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Imminent storm

On 22 Jul, 15:24, Sacha wrote:
One of the reasons I posted that is because

We don't care what goes on in your head Sacha Hubbard. Shut up now,
just shut up. We are fed up to the back teeth of your Lady like
behaviour, fed up you are getting to me at every opportunity. Leave
me be and let others be who they are. Do not respond to my posts. Do
not follow me about telling me if I did reply rightly or wrongly to
anybody. You started this with my 'decorated green roof'. You are mean
and evil, nasty and your tirades make you look cheap. That's because
you are. Just-let-me-be. Do not speak of me, do not speak to me.