Old 22-07-2007, 04:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default Dark Winter Pond refection - -smallDSC00489.jpg (1/2)

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 11:44:34 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

In article ,
joevan wrote:

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:58:34 -0400, William Wagner
wrote:

Fish are still taking it easy after a wet snow storm.

Bill

Nice picture for a hot day but, when was it taken? Certainly not
currently.

Last winter.

Should images posted here be confined to time ? I just post images
from about my garden. Did post a sea plant though. I've got 30 + years
of photos of our garden. Most with people and pets.

Bill

Actually it is cooling on a hot day to see snow. Would be nice
sometimes to have some in July. I know they do in some parts of the
world but not in our location.
You are in South Jersey, I am in Philly. Are you near Millsville?