Old 22-07-2007, 10:35 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Art Art is offline

Default Don't laugh too hard! the mower got borked first time out...

Clark wrote:
The guy that came for the service call did offer me two new blades for no
charge, (and I quote: the blades are not covered by warranty but here's two
new blades anyhow). The service guy then went on about how bad the stock
blades were, and the ones he offered me were heavy duty (again same part
number)
I refused the new free blades, and just stated that I was disappointed that
a $1600.00 mower would have such lousy blades on it.

And why would you refuse new free blades that were better? That make no
sense at all.

--
Art