Old 01-04-2003, 06:20 AM
WD

Default wal-mart plants

I was at wal-mart the other day, and as usual, I went to look at the fish
out of morbid curiosity. They had some rather nice plants, oddly enough,
though I didn't recognize any of them. It took them quite some time to
figure out how much to charge me for them. My lfs charges about 5 bucks a
piece for plants, wal-mart said 1.99. I bought like 10 plants. I have
tentatively ID'd all but this one. Cabomba? Parrot's feather? wtf? Sorry for
the quality of the pics, I'm improving, though.

If you can, pls see post of same subject in rec.aquaria.binaries

tia

billy