Old 22-07-2007, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Identification of salads please?

On 22/7/07 19:13, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jul 22, 6:53 pm, "Cat(h)" wrote:
With the poor weather and the general lack of time, I have had little
time to do much in and keep an eye on the garden. However, in recent
times, I have noticed some plants growing in a straight line where I
sowed half of a packet of mixed lettuce leaves.

You have a few weeds in there Cath but I can also see some rocket, so
pick out those and you will have a nice salad.

Judith

I thought the first photo might be radishes? Do you remember planting
those, Cat?
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk