Old 22-07-2007, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default OT MS Vista

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:08:20 +0100, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

Thanks to a lightening strike I have had to replace one of our machines, the
new one has "Vista" (I expect I will get used to it in time!)
The point of this posting is just to say that while much of my old third
party software has gone on without a murmur the same was not true of my very
expensive MS Office (2000) and I thought people may like to know I have
solved the problem by changing to "Open Office" which so far seems
completely compatible in both directions with ms office and only costs £6
!!!

Very useful info Charlie. We shall all have to face up to Vista at
some point, no doubt. Good luck!

Pam in Bristol