Old 23-07-2007, 03:24 AM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Deer prevention

Billy Rose wrote:
In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

If you try the product John pointed out, please *DO* come back and report
on
its effectiveness. My own experience is that the deer get used to ANY
gentle
measures you may try. Eventually, you may have no choice but a fence or a
gun.

deer sausage.........yum!

Deer sausage with jalapeno jelly on toast is great.........yum!
Maybe we could franchise it. You know. Arrange with gardeners to take
that big ol' carcass of their hands. Their happy, they save their
gardens. We're happy, we don't have to go to work. It's a plan.

ok partner. have your people draw up the paperwork. Then they can get
with my people... and tell your people to get a move on. These other
folks might try to bet us to it!! lol

rae
ps: i won't take less than a 50/50 profit split. you can find someone
else to eat the operating costs.

lol