Old 23-07-2007, 05:38 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Jalapeno Conspiracy / billy

In article ,
rachael simpson wrote:

Billy Rose wrote:

Old men have no reason to go climbing ladders leaned up against trees.
I'm back down. The pot is up. And it wasn't the pot I was worried about
breakin'.

sometimes us young ladies have no business up a tree or ladder either.
I know you weren't worried about a pot, was just teasing ya. Can always
buy another pot, but there is no replacement for you...

What you mean two rows of crook necked squash. Two plants and you have a
crook neck farm. Bet your neighbors run when they see you a comin'. Two
rows. Lord have mercy.

I mean two whole rows about 25ft long. That's just the ones coming off
now. Have some more in different garden plot that's blooming. 3 rows,
bout 50ft long in that one. If you think that is much, you ought to see
how many rows of string beans, peas, collards, and butter beans there
are...we have 3 garden spots. Don't have to worry much bout what
neighbors think. The closest ones are a mile away, and all excess
produce gets preserved in one way or another. (canned or froze)

Speakin' of the Lord, how did choir go this
mornin'?

Went pretty well. No choir today. When the regular pianist can't be
there, I step in. I'm a soloist, used to travel, and all that jazz. I
normally wind up singing by request at all services. When the pianist
can't be there for the choir, I will do 2 or 3 songs. Otherwise, just 1
per service.
I have been training my sister. So I mainly just accompanied her today
at both services. Give her a time to shine....she's 17 now and it's
bout time she came out of her shell.

stuffing myself with pizza in celebration of bre's 6 month milestone,
rae

Ate too much.....extra work-out coming up before sleep.

Ah, another good day.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/