Old 23-07-2007, 05:40 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy Rose Billy Rose is offline

Default Deer prevention

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"rachael simpson" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

If you try the product John pointed out, please *DO* come back and report
on its effectiveness. My own experience is that the deer get used to ANY
gentle measures you may try. Eventually, you may have no choice but a
fence or a gun.

deer sausage.........yum!

A neighbor informed me today that one of his best friends is a cop who lives
right around the corner. Theoretically, this cop may have a way of
cancelling the police response to a gunshot report, if he knows about it
ahead of time. I don't believe it, but there are 3 deer who think my tomato
plants and daylillies are salads.....

I have a really good feelin' about this.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/