Old 23-07-2007, 12:34 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Clark[_2_] Clark[_2_] is offline

Default Honest opinions please,

"Clark" wrote in message

"Jim" wrote in message
willshak wrote:

PM Clark said the following:
Here is a pic

[....]
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4zav954
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6fet181

[....]

I like your idea in numbers 3 and 4. I have a come-along and never
though of using it to jack the mower to remove the blades for
sharpening. I usually just removed the mower housing and then the blades
(PITA). Thanks.

I wonder if lifting from the rear of Clark's mower would work
and save the time required for removing the cowling?

I lift mine from the rear.

The gas tank is on the rear of this unit a is not recommended to jack from
there, (gas might get into crankcase I think)

Clark

Oh and the cowling is one wire and lift out on an agle as the hinge is not
fixed. No tools.

Clark