Old 23-07-2007, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BAC BAC is offline

Default OT MS Vista

"Sally Thompson" wrote in message
al.net...
On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 08:57:48 +0100, BAC wrote
(in article ):

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
Thanks to a lightening strike I have had to replace one of our machines,
the
new one has "Vista" (I expect I will get used to it in time!)
The point of this posting is just to say that while much of my old third
party software has gone on without a murmur the same was not true of my
very
expensive MS Office (2000) and I thought people may like to know I have
solved the problem by changing to "Open Office" which so far seems
completely compatible in both directions with ms office and only costs
£6
!!!

You'll be running it on Linux next ...

Or a Mac g.