Old 23-07-2007, 02:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default Help........

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Missing information:

sorry....
1) Where is "here"?

sampson county, roseboro town planning/ag zone, nc

2) Your stream is a "run off"? You mean, it runs INTO the river? Yes, or no?

no, doesn't run into, it branches off the river, excess from the river
runs into the ditch, it runs thru the pasture, and dead-ends on the
other end of the pasture, about 4 acres outside of the pasture.

3) What water does the town claim is being polluted? The river? Drinking
water? Does the town get its drinking water from the river?

I have no clue, can't them to elaborate as to what is *polluted*. Have
requested to see the report myself, but to no avail...

4) If the town does NOT get its water supply from the river, where DOES the
supply come from?

Town water comes from some tributaries of the cape fear river. The cape
fear and south rivers eventually meet, but that is counties away. So i
don't think that our water would have much to do with it. I don't know,
maybe I am thinking too small frame...